Sunday 17 July 2011

Wet, that Rain Stuff Is !!!!!!!

Not much to blog about this last few weeks as I've not been doing much with the Bike since I returned from Europe.
For the last 2 weeks though I've been using the Bike to go to work.
Today 17-7-11 I was due to meet Phil down at Towcester at Jacks Hill Cafe for the usual Ton Up Day meeting, I was looking forward to the trip out but the weather here the last few days has been Rubbish and I ain't getting Wet for no one.

So over the last few weeks I've been trying to get back in to going out on the Mountain Bike, to which I have done & I'm training for a little trip Cycling across the UK from Coast to Coast on the Trans Pennine Trail.
My lads & me are looking at doing this over a few weekends.
See link for the route... Trans Pennine Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment