Sunday 16 September 2012

2013....Planning....

Well, been busy looking in to planning our trip to Scotland next year in the Month of May 2013.
At the moment we are planning setting off on Sunday 19th May and returning on Saturday 25th May
Both my wife Jill & me are going and as well is my pal Phil & his wife Min (Marion).
Heading out from Doncaster to Edinburgh day 1, Fort William day 2, Gairloch or Ullapool day 3, Golspie day 4, Pitlochry day 5, Back in to England for day 6 then travel home day 7.

Looking at going to see some parts of the Highlands we never got chance to see in May 2012 ie:- Dunrobin Castle at Golspie.
Anyway I'll kep you informed in the future of the pending trip....

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tony that sounds exciting, cant wait to see more about this trip. One of my dreams has always been to see some of Scotland, and a castle too ... !!

    Half the fun is in the planning isnt it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda.

      Yep, looking forward too going already (Scotland) & we ain't been on hol to Spain yet (Sept) !!!!

      Are you on Facebook ?
      If so find me at http://www.facebook.com/#!/tonytaylor477

      All the best TT

      Delete
  2. Gotta admit, kinda jelly.

    Hubby's people are Scottish - Go Clan McLaren! So we've always wanted to go there. Some day we might even make it.

    Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep nor can I, I will keep you all posted..

      All the best TT

      Delete