Monday 11 April 2011

It's Out again.

Sunday 3-4-11 and I brought out the Blue Machine for it's first main ride since Nov 2010.
I shot off down to Alfreton in Derbyshire to meet up with Phil my mate who I'm off to France with for 3 1/2 days in June, met up to discuss what and where we are going too.







After our meeting we had a Blast up to The Cat & Fiddle near Buxton (well it would have been rude not too) 2 BLT's and a pot of tea each then ride our seperate ways back home, the only problem was that we both had rain on the way home and yes we both got very wet.

11-4-2011 The wife & I had a run out to Wetherby & yes it rained again, roll on next Sunday, Hope it don't rain then !!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate riding in the rain. It's one of the worst experiences I can call to mind. Still, I'll put up with it if I'm touring... it's worth it for the overall experience.

    Brady
    Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life
    http://www.behindbarsmotorcycle.com/

    ReplyDelete